The ideal candidate for this position would be a multi-talented individual with exceptional communication and organizational skills. There is an excellent opportunity for advancement for the right candidate. We are a year round operation however, we are greatly influenced by the different seasons. July to September is our low season so there may be short weeks and/or reduced hours during this period. This is a great opportunity to enjoy our beautiful summer. We are a smoke free environment due to the nature of our industry.
Responsibilities and duties would include but not limited to the following:
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with our team
- Reception duties
- General office duties
- Processing incoming and outgoing orders
- Processing shipping and receiving documents
- Learning the functions of all departments
- Minimum three years of experience in a comparable position
- Fluent in English
- Possess excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- High organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Enjoy working independently and in a team
- Great attention to detail and pride in quality of work
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be capable of exercising good judgment and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent writing skills and be able to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner
- Knowledge and experience in the horticultural industry
If you are interested please e mail your cover letter, resume and salary expectation (mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for your interest however, only those short listed will be contacted.
Position available: September, 2016