Join our team and come grow with us!
Part Time Office Assistant (Temporary Position)
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with our team
• Reception duties
• Processing incoming and outgoing orders
• Processing shipping and receiving documents
• Learning the functions of all departmentsRequirements:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a comparable position
• Fluent in English
• Possess excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
• High organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Enjoy working independently and with a team
• Great attention to detail and pride in quality of work
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Be capable of exercising good judgment and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
• Excellent writing skills and be able to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner
• Approximately 15 – 20 hours per week
• Work days and times are negotiable
• Can be tailored to accommodate before and after school child care
• $18.00 per hour
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume, no phone calls. We thank all candidates for your interest however, only those short listed will be contacted.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers